Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at TAN DO REFRESHING WATER COMPANY LIMITED(“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Sites, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
- Information you provide to us: We collect information about you when you input it into the Sites or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- Content you provide through our products: We collect and store content that you post, send, receive and share through the Sites.
- Content you provide through our websites: We collect content that you submit to websites owned or operated by us when you may choose to fill up contact forms or when you participate in any interactive features, surveys, promotions, activities, or events.
- Information you provide through our support channels: We collect information regarding a problem you are experiencing with the Sites when you may choose to submit them to our customer support included in the Sites.
- Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Sites.
- Information we collect automatically when you use the Sites: We collect information about you when you use our Sites, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Sites.
- Your use of the Sites: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Sites.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Sites.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and other similar technologies, as further described below in the TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES section.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, business email address, phone number, billing information, physical address, information you input in open text fields in help/contact us forms.
- You also have the option of adding a display name, profile photo, job title, and other details to your profile information to be displayed on our Sites.
- Information about your business such as company name, industry, company size, company phone contacts, and others.
- Content also includes the files and links you upload to the Sites.
- Contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots, or information that would be helpful in resolving an issue submitted to our customer support included in the Sites.
- Information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Sites. This information includes the features you use; the links you click on; the type, size, and filenames of attachments you upload to the Sites; frequently used search terms; and how you interact with others on the Sites.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND CORRESPONDENT LEGAL BASIS:
We collect and process personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
PURPOSES: TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Send you an order confirmation.
- To provide the Sites and personalize your experience.
- Respond to demo requests.
- Respond to customer service requests.
PURPOSES: TO CONDUCTING MARKETING PUBLICATIONS
- To communicate with you about the Sites.
- Display content based upon your interests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
Legal basis: We base the processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent.
PURPOSES: TO FULFILL AND MANAGE YOUR PURCHASE
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons.
Legal basis: We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
PURPOSES: TO IMPROVE USER EXPERIENCE
- For research and development to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns, and areas for integration and improvement of the Sites.
Legal basis: We base the processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest in developing and improving the service offering, or where we seek your valid consent.
PURPOSES: TO HELP WITH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES
- For customer support to resolve technical issues, to respond to requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Sites.
PURPOSES: TO MONITOR AND IDENTIFY COUNTERFEIT ACTIVITY
- For safety and security to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity, and to identify violations of Sites policies.
Legal basis: We process your personal data to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in promoting the safety and security of the Sites and in protecting our rights and the rights of others.
PURPOSES: FOR LEGAL OBJECTIVE
- Complying with legal obligations.
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights.
Legal basis: We process your personal data when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts, or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of personal data to protect our rights or is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our Sites, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes or to respond to lawful requests.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
VENDORS, CONSULTANTS, AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS
We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If Tan Do is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
During your visits to our website, we strive to provide you with the content and functions tailored to your needs. Cookies help us to recognize you as a returning visitor, to save the history of your visits, and to adapt the content respectively. Cookies also help to ensure smooth functioning of the website, let us monitor the duration and frequency of your visits, and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve our website and make it more user-friendly.
Types of cookies used on our sites:
- Essential cookies are required for our site to perform its main functions. These cookies enable you to browse the site and use preferred features, such as giving you access to secure areas of a website. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services which enable this site to function.
- Functionality cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site. By providing the information about pages visited, the time spent on the site, and any emerging problems (e.g. error notices), these cookies help us understand how visitors behave on the site. Such information enables us to improve the performance of our site.
Cookies enable us to collect the following data:
- We may use IP addresses of our visitors to administer our sites and to diagnose server malfunctions. IP address is a unique code identifying a computer on the web. It may be used to identify the visitor and to collect various demographic information. Majority of internet server’s administrators do this.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us.
If you are having difficulty unsubscribing from our marketing emails using the above methods, please contact us directly at the email email@example.com.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS:
You have the right to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information, request deletion of your personal information, or request that we no longer use it. You may submit a request for access (i.e. request information on personal data collected, used, disclosed or processed by Tan Do), as well as a request for integration, rectification, or erasure, or object to our processing of your personal data. Upon request, Tan Do will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Furthermore, you may also be able to exercise the following rights to restrict processing, data portability, and lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
In particular, you have the right to object and withdraw your consent, in whole or in part, to the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal data for purposes of dispatch of advertising material, direct selling or for the fulfillment of marketing surveys or commercial communication (e-mail).
If you prefer that the processing of your personal data is carried out solely by means of traditional contact methods, you may object to the processing of your personal data by means of automated contact methods.
In order to exercise your rights above and/or submit inquiries or complaints with regard to our processing of your personal data, you may send a request to Tan Do by writing to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
From time to time, we may include links on the Sites to third-party websites. Please pay attention when you connect to these websites and read their terms and conditions of use and privacy policies carefully. We do not control or monitor such websites or their web content. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any third-party websites and we will not be responsible for the content, privacy policies, or processing of your Personal Data while you are visiting any third-party websites.
AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND ADVERTISERS.
- Office Address: Ngoc Khanh Plaza, 1 Pham Huy Thong, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Manufacturing Address: Km 9.2 Thang Long – Noi Bai Road, Quang Minh Industrial Zone, Me Linh District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Mailing Address: email@example.com.
- Mobiphone / Whatsapp / Viber: (+84) 982958918.